Free Timer Pro Training for Clients
Free Weekly Web-based Training
Wednesday Use of Time and Motion Studies and Video Time Study | 60 minutes
Thursday Process Analysis, Lean Operations and Line Balancing | 60 minutes
Tuesday Digital Standard Work and Web Services | 45 minutes
All classes begin at 10 am EST (Please convert to your local time zone).
Wednesday, Thursday, Tuesday.
The material for Thursday builds from Wednesday’s session. You might also consider waiting for the following week to take the Thursday session to practice the material covered on Wednesday. The Tuesday Digital Standard Work and Web Services class material is independent of the other classes.
The only requirement to join the session is a high-speed Internet connection and the ability to join Zoom Meeting.
Seats are limited and passwords may not be shared. Please register each individual that will attend the Training session. You may also register by phone by calling us at (303) 220-0130
Live training sessions are for clients or potential clients who have already requested and received the full evaluation copy of our measurement products,
Each session covers one of the main areas of the Timer Pro Professional package.
- Data collection using the Timer Pro Video
- Included in the video discussion
- Some common settings
- Time study creation
- Use of Kaizen, Lean Analysis and Ergonomic features
- Illustrate features available from the video ribbon tabs
- Graphing collected data
- Using graphs to generate best practices
- Using a video with multiple operators
- Report generation (including creating custom reports)
- Use of Timer Pro Tool Box
- Bar Chart creation for Line Balancing
- Bar Chart formatting
- Standard data libraries included
- Creating Custom Standard data libraries
- Intro to Quick Time Database
- Determining Sample Size
- Work Instructions
- Input from manually created Excel sheets
- Interfacing video and graphics
- Protecting Content Behind Your Firewall
- Automatic Digital Standard Work Creation
- Adding Additional Content
- Web-based Deployment Examples
- Creating Excel Storyboards
- Publishing Your Video Storyboards
- How to Use on Any Browser Enabled Device