Time and Motion Studies and Work Sampling
Supports Time and Motion Studies and Work Sampling
- Directly from Within Excel
- Directly from Video Recordings
- Using the iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphones and Tablets
Apple and Samsung Device Capabilities
- Any number of time study templates can be used in the application to cover all your operations. Add header data to identify the study and additional data and notes (by observation) to capture full details of the study. You can performance rate every observation and easily handle interruptions and fumbles. Missing some elements? Simply add and edit elements in real time on the device.
- At any time you can instantly access summary statistics and see required observations, operator performance and the final standard for review while at the work station.
- Download templates from Excel and send collected data back to Excel for final summarization in the full Timer Pro Profession package for use in line balancing, data libraries and work instructions.
Examples Where Timer Pro Professional Can Be Used:
- For office work or where the work place allows for easy use of a laptop computer you can use Excel.
- If you need to move around to record activity – perhaps in a warehouse, hospital or transportation studies use the PDA.
- To work with staff to identify process improvement opportunities, in lean and Kaizen initiatives or for operator training purposes use the powerful Video Time Study module.
Data Saved in Excel Compliments Timer Pro's Other Capabilities
- Standard data libraries
- Process analysis, work cell and line balancing
- Operator training and best practices
- Work instructions – automated creation and maintenance.
No other product offers such a range of capabilities. All for one low price